Legacy Society of Boys & Girls Clubs of Mercer County
What is the Legacy Society?
It is a recognition society that honors, celebrates, and thanks visionary donors who have made a commitment to support BGCMercer’s mission through a planned gift.These future gifts benefit future generations of BGCMercer members.
How to Become a Member
- Consult your attorney, and designate the BGCMercer Foundation as a beneficiary in your estate plans. Planned gift options include but are not limited to, wills, trusts, retirement funds, or insurance plans.
- Notify us of your intent to give a planned gift by downloading and sending us the Legacy Society Form.
- Certificate of Legacy Society membership
- Recognized as a member of the Legacy Society in the Annual Report
- Opportunities for recognition in our Donor Spotlights
- Photo and story on the Legacy Society webpage
- The satisfaction of making a gift that will ensure that the work of BGCMercer will continue for future generations
Download A Legacy Society form to start the process.
For more information about planned gift options, click here
Legacy Society Members
David & Lorraine Breidinger
Frederick Martin Chambers*
Moore 'Mosie' Gates, Jr.*
Sheehy & Molinelli Fund
James A. Vinson Family Fund
*Members who have passed
This template controls the elements:
FOOTER: Footer Title, Footer Descriptions
* This message is only visible in administrative mode