Wine Tasting 2020
Sponosor An Event
Wine Tasting Experience 2020
Friday, October 16th 2020
Featuring Old York Cellars & Sommelier Laurin Dorman
Address: 80 Old York Road, Ringoes, NJ 08551
6-8 pm In-Person Experience (SOLD OUT)
7-8 pm Virtual Experience (Zoom, still available)
(Must be 21 years old & over to participate)
In-Person & Live Virtual Options
Old York Cellars In-Person Experience
$100 per person includes: (SOLD OUT)
Sommelier will guide you through a selection of 6 wines of Old York Cellars award-winning wines expertly paired with a Tapas menu by Chef partner, José Diaz. His menu is a collection of artisan meats and cheeses, decadent dessert paired with wine and hand-crafted chocolates.
- 2-hour custom wine tasting with sommelier
- Tapas menu paired with 3 wines
- Dessert paired with 3 wines
- Old York Cellars souvenir etched wine glass for each guests to take home
- A 750ml bottle of featured wine to bring home
In person experience is limited to 20 people due to CDC regulations. Event will take place in Vista Room safely following social distancing guidelines. Seating will be done in groups of 2 -4 to facilitate social distancing.
($65 of virtual ticket price is a donation to the Boys & Girls Clubs youth scholarship fund.)
For more information contact, Stacy Alexander, Donor Engagement Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
$100 per kit (wine/dessert for 2-4 people)
Taste award winning wines from the comfort of your own home as an expert talks you through each of the wine's tasting notes, winemaking process, chocolate pairings and more! A sommelier-guided wine tasting experience in virtual format, online via Zoom video conference. No special software is needed.
- 1-hour custom wine tasting via Zoom with sommelier
- Sommelier takes you through a selection of 3 award-winning wines expertly paired with hand-crafted chocolates from a local chocolatier
- Three 750 ml Bottles of (1) Red Blend, (1) White Blend, and (1) Blush Wines
- A tasting mat
- Tasting kit(s) can be picked up at Quakerbridge Mall 3320 Brunswick Pike, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648 or delivered or shipped
- Prices do not include shipping or delivery.
- We can ship to NY, NJ, PA, DC, FL, CA, WA, OR & MN
($42 of virtual ticket price is a donation to the Boys & Girls Clubs youth scholarship fund.)
For questions, feel free to contact Stacy Alexander, Donor Engagement Manager, email@example.com
Vineyard Sponsor $2000
As a Vineyard Sponsor, 10 guests will be granted access to a private wine tasting while enjoying the picturesque scenery of Old York Cellars Vineyard. Your logo will be branded on tasting mats and website. Each guest will meet Winemaker Scott Gares who makes award-winning wines and ciders. Guests will embark on a flight of 3 of OYC award winning wines. These wines will be paired with a Tapas Menu prepared by award winning Chef partner, José Diaz which includes cheeses, chocolates, fruits, and crackers. Sommelier Laurin Dorman will lead the group as they enjoy 3 variables of wines: a Dry Wine, Sweet Wine, and Blush Blend. Lastly, participating guests will also receive an Old York Cellars Souvenir Etched wine glass and a featured bottle of wine to take home. ($1500 of sponsorship is a donation to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Mercer County)
Email Stacy Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org about sponsorships.
This template controls the elements:
FOOTER: Footer Title, Footer Descriptions
* This message is only visible in administrative mode