Summer Day Camp at Boys & Girls Clubs of Mercer County
Summer Camp 2021
2021 Summer Enrichment Camps
Youth Camp - $200 per week if you register before April 1st
$225 per week after April 1st
Teen Camp $250 per week if you register before April 1st
$275 per week after April 1st
Scholarships are available for those who qualify.
For students eligible for 21st Century, the fee is $25 per week (Weeks 1-8)
Questions? Contact one of our Membership Directors:
For Centre Street- Kimeisha Boyd, email@example.com or 609-392-3191 x117
For Spruce Street- Denise Brannon-Eutsey, firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-695-6060 x202
COME SPEND THE SUMMER WITH US
The 1st Day of In-Person Camp is Monday, June 28, 2021
(No Camp Monday, July 5)
In 2021 Summer Camp will run 10 weeks
The last day of In-Person Camp is Friday, September 3, 2021
Hours 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Spruce Street Club (ages 5-15) & Centre Street Club (ages 5-10)
Join us for Summer Enrichment Camps!
Have Fun and Learn too
Enjoy Arts & Crafts, STEM, Nutrition- Taste New Foods, Academic Support, Social Emotional Learning/Character development. Weekly themes and physical activities too.
If regulations permit, we will have:
Swiming in our pool
Do you have questions? Read our Summer Camp FAQs for answers.
Summer Camp Registration Forms and Parent Handbook
Health & Social Distancing
The Club has implemented several strict COVID-19 policies and procedures to keep campers and Club staff safe. Restrictions may change depending on updates to COVID-19 regulations. Check back here for updated policies and procedures.
- Parents will not be allowed to enter the building for student drop off or pick up. Parents will drop-off members curbside and stay in the car.
- Daily health screening will be done for each member at curbside. This will include some simple health questions, temperature reading, and observation.
- Members who pass the health screening will go to a hand sanitizer station before entering the building.
- After sanitizing each member proceeds to their classroom and assigned personal desk space.
- Each member will have all materials and supplies needed at their assigned personal space for the camp day.
- Members and staff will stay in this room the entire camp day, except for bathroom breaks and walks to the playground and garden.
- Individual personal spaces and small classroom sizes will help ensure social distancing rules and reduce student mingling.
- Bathrooms will be sanitized after each group visit.
- Lunch and snack will be delivered to camper's personal space for each meal.
- Each personal desk space will be sanitized each night.
- The common areas will be sanitized throughout the day based on student traffic.
- Members will be brought out to parent's car when they arrive for pick up
- All camp payments and changes can be completed by staff during drop-off, over the phone, or online.
This template controls the elements:
FOOTER: Footer Title, Footer Descriptions
* This message is only visible in administrative mode