Summer Day Camp at Boys & Girls Clubs of Mercer County
Summer Camp 2022
2022 Summer Enrichment Camps
Youth Camp - $240 per week
Teen Camp $275 per week after April 29th
Scholarships are available for those who qualify.
For students eligible for 21st Century, the fee is $25 per week (Weeks 1-8)
Questions? Contact one of our Membership Directors:
For Centre Street- Mimi D'Ministre firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-392-3191 x117
For Spruce Street- Denise Brannon-Eutsey, email@example.com or 609-695-6060 x202
COME SPEND THE SUMMER WITH US
The 1st Day of Camp is Monday, June 27, 2022
(No Camp Monday, July 4th)
In 2022 Summer Camp will run 10 weeks
The last day of Camp is Friday, September 2, 2022
Hours 7:45 am - 5:30 pm
Spruce Street Club (ages 5-14) & Centre Street Club (ages 5-10)
Join us for Summer Enrichment Camps!
Have Fun and Learn too
Enjoy Arts & Crafts, Nature, STEM, Nutrition, Academic Support, Social Emotional Learning/Character development. Weekly themes and physical activities too. Our swimming pool will be open. Busing will be available and we'll take field trips out to natural and historical sites and other places too!
Do you have questions? Read our Summer Camp FAQs for answers.
Take the Summer Camp Virtual Tour - Click Below for video.
Summer Camp Registration Forms
Summer Camp Parent Handbook
Health & Social Distancing
The Club has implemented several strict COVID-19 policies and procedures to keep campers and Club staff safe. Restrictions may change depending on updates to COVID-19 regulations. Check back here for updated policies and procedures.
- Parents will not be allowed to enter the building for student drop off or pick up. Parents will drop-off members curbside and stay in the car.
- Daily health screening will be done for each member at curbside. This will include some simple health questions, temperature reading, and observation.
- Members who pass the health screening will go to a hand sanitizer station before entering the building.
- After sanitizing each member proceeds to their classroom and assigned personal desk space.
- Each member will have all materials and supplies needed at their assigned personal space for the camp day.
Members and staff will be assigned to a homeroom where many of their daily activities will take place. Members will have daily transitions to the garden, gymnasium and game room.
- Masks for children and staff whether vaccinated or not, are still required unless outdoors in a temperature of over 80 degrees
- Individual personal spaces and small classroom sizes will help ensure social distancing rules and reduce student mingling.
- Bathrooms will be sanitized after each group visit.
- Lunch and snack will be delivered to camper's personal space for each meal.
- Each personal desk space will be sanitized each night.
- The common areas will be sanitized throughout the day based on student traffic.
- Members will be brought out to parent's car when they arrive for pick up
- All camp payments and changes can be completed by staff during drop-off, over the phone, or online.
POPUP TEMPLATE- EXPIRATION DATE: 2022 / 07 / 01
This template controls the elements:
FOOTER: Footer Title, Footer Descriptions
* This message is only visible in administrative mode