At various times during the year, and at various program staff the Club provides transportation for our members. All transportation is provided by the Club's school buses or contracted private bus companies. All buses, internal or external, must meet NJ Department of Transportation requirements and pass inspections every six months. All buses are driven by CDL drivers. Typical transportation includes.
- From local schools to our Centre Street or Spruce Street Community Centers for our After School program.
- For field trips in our After School, Summer Camp and Teen programs.
- For Trenton Middle School students from area bus stops to our Centre Street Community Center for drop in MS programs M-F during the school year.
- For Teens at Trenton, Ewing & Lawrence High Schools to pick up after school to our Spruce Street Community Center for drop in Teen programs M-F.
- For Trenton Teens from various schools to our Spruce Street Community Center and from Spruce Street to community bus stops in the afternoon pm M-F during the school year.
Specific Transportation schedules are found on the specific program pages, including www.bgcmercer.org/transportation.
This template controls the elements:
FOOTER: Footer Title, Footer Descriptions
* This message is only visible in administrative mode